Egypt Camp 2021
30.07.2021 | News
The CLEOPATRA LUXURY RESORT MAKADI BAY is one of the best destinations in Hurghada and welcomes us with luxurious all-inclusive facilities right on the golden, private sand beach!
The well-maintained and spacious 5-star hotel offers wonderful rooms with sea views, a terrace or balcony, air conditioning and free WiFi. Several pools , live music, shows, bars, a club and a dive center with its own reef are available for snorkelers, non-divers, beginners and advanced divers. A free child care and a large children's playground await the kids. The Waterfront Restaurant offers international cuisine with a breathtaking sea view .
Saturday the 30th October will be our big excursion day. We will train at the Mosque El Mina Masjid, take a boat to the paradise island of Giftun and go on a jeep safari through the desert!
The camp is SUITABLE for ALL belt grades!
Daily training sessions under the direction of Grand Master Dr. Andreas Held and his team, wonderful excursions and exciting black belt exams guarantee an unforgettable camp week.
Click here for the REGISTRATION FORM .
Click here for the ONLINE REGISTRATION.
A form must be filled out for each participant with a deposit of 500 euros.
For European citizens, a valid passport is required to enter Egypt, which must be valid for at least 6 months. VISA REQUIREMENT: A visa is also required, which can be applied for online upon arrival at the airport and based on current knowledge (costs approx. 20 euros).
Information about a possible corona illness during the trip:
The insurance package Covid Protect from Axa Partners is included in the travel price. With Covid Protect, customers are protected against possible costs due to corona disease during the trip. Applies to bookings made by April 30, 2021 and for arrivals by October 31, 2021. The travel regulations can change significantly up to the day of entry into Egypt in October.
These are the current regulations (as of July 2021):
Entry into Egypt:
- Negative PCR test with QR code when entering Egypt (not older than 72 hours).
- Travelers who received their 2nd vaccination 14 days ago no longer need a PCR test, but a vaccination certificate with a QR code.
- The requirements do not apply to children under 6 years.
Entry to Austria
- Fully vaccinated persons do not have to register or quarantine when entering from Egypt.
- Negative PCR test when leaving Egypt (not older than 72 hours), ten-day quarantine, free testing is possible after 5 days.
- Passenger Locator Form only for NON-VACCINATED (PLF) - required for the return journey to Austria.If you have any questions about the camp, please contact Astrid Rauch, email@example.com, Tel: 01/99 699 00 50.