§1 General informationThe protection of your data is important to us. On this page we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you.
Responsible according to Art. 4 Par. 7 GDPR:Go-For-Black-Belt GmbH
1010 Vienna, Austria
If you have any questions about the information on this page or a request for information, please contact us. You can find all contact options here: https://www.go-for-black-belt.com/kontakt
§2 Brief overview of data and processing procedures
Types of data processed:
- usage data or communication data (IP address, device information, access time, etc.)
- contact details for registration or data entry
- inventory data (name, company, address, etc.)
- communication data (meta data about calls, e-mails)
- content data (especially when sending e-mails)
Furthermore (internally) the following additional data for our customers, interested parties, suppliers and business partners for the provision of services in the areas of quotation and contract management, service and marketing, direct advertising and customer care:
- contract details
- customer inventory data (CRM)
- payment details
- order and invoice data
Persons concerned (categories):
- users of this website (also called visitors)
- customers (for mails etc.)
- operation of the website and provision of information
- ensuring the operation of the website and our systems
- communication with our customers
- replying to inquiries
- website optimization and analysis
- providing information to our (potential) customers and suppliers
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
§3 Legal bases
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing. This is particularly the case when we use tracking to optimize the website or to measure the reach of the newsletter as well as in the case of corresponding direct advertising.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
§4 Rights of Persons Affected
Your rights at a glance:
- deletion / restriction
- complaint to an authority
In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details.
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us.
Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
According to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible.
According to art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
The right of deletion does not exist,
- where processing is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
- for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
§5 Use of the Website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
General data when calling up the page
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR also lies in these purposes. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
§7 Einbindung von Diensten Dritter (auch international)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
- Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
We integrate the fonts ("Google Fonts") of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
Integration of YouTube videos
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
The website also uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. "("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to see interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
Facebook Custom Audiences
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our Internet presence, or that you have clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address and other identifying information.
The "Facebook Custom Audiences" function can be deactivated by logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. For more information about Facebook´s data processing, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
VimeoOur website includes plugins of the video portal Vimeo of Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Each time you visit a site that offers one or more Vimeo video clips, a direct connection is established between your browser and a Vimeo server in the USA. Information about your visit and your IP address is stored there. By interacting with the Vimeo plugins (e.g. clicking the start button), this information is also transmitted to Vimeo and stored there.
Klick-TippWe use the services of KLICK-TIPP LIMITED, 15 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherd´s Bush Road, London W6 7NJ, United Kingdom for online communication with you. We receive these services through a main contractual relationship with Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany. Digistore24 is a reseller who procures products or services such as Klick-Tipp and sells them to buyers without significant further processing. With Klick-Tipp itself we have additionally closed an order processing in the sense of Article 28 GDPR. This ensures that we have full control over the personal data processed there and that Klick-Tipp implements our instructions in mirror image.
At Klick-Tipp, we store your contact data and, if necessary, process the data that we process using the online marketing tools described in more detail in this data protection declaration. Because these providers are fully integrated via a secure interface at Klick-Tipp. Therefore it is possible that Klick-Tipp takes note of these data, whereby - as already mentioned above - Klick-Tipp does not have its own right of use regarding these data and is completely subject to our instructions.
Furthermore, with Klick-Tipp we have the possibility to link your personal data with so-called tags. Click-Tip distinguishes two types of tags:
- SmartTags: If a contact registers via a registration form, he automatically receives a tag with the name of the registration form concerned. In addition, Klick-Tipp automatically sets the tags "receive e-mail", "e-mail opened", "e-mail clicked" and "e-mail viewed in browser".
- Manual Tags: In addition to SmartTags, manual tags can be created. For example, you can tag contacts with the tag "Customer" or - even more specifically - with the tag "Product B purchased".
Klick-Tipp´s anti-spam policy can be found here.
§8 Contact optionsAt https://www.go-for-black-belt.com/kontakt you will find several ways to contact us.
- When contacting us via WhatsApp or Skype, we have no control over the extent and further use of the data collected through the use of these tools by the respective providers.
- When contacting us via the e-mail address provided, the user´s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Status: June 2018